POSITION: PROJECT COORDINATOR FOR EDUCATION
The Albanian-American Development Foundation (AADF) was created in 2009 by the Albanian-American Enterprise Fund with the support and encouragement of United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the United States Government. The mission of the AADF is to facilitate the development of a sustainable private sector economy and a democratic society in Albania.
The Education and Leadership Program aims to transform this sector into a driving force for the country’s social and economic development. Through its projects, the AADF invests in improving the quality of education and research, developing professional and managerial skills for students in the labor market, both in the private and public sectors.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for administering and harmonizing daily tasks during all phases of Project Management.
– Prepare and maintain detailed project implementation plans;
– Manage project deliverables in line with the plan;
– Manage project scope and deal with escalating issues when necessary;
– Maintain relationships with third party consultants and / or subcontractors;
– Monitor project expenses towards defined budget;
– Liaise with other stakeholders in the field of Education to solicit information and coordinate efforts during project development and implementation;
– Report on a regular basis to Project Manager for Education.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
– A bachelor’s degree on a related field (a Master degree would be an asset);
– At least 3 years of proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role;
– Experience in project management from conception to delivery;
– Excellent communication and presentation skills;
– Organizational skills including multitasking and time-management
– Event management skills;
– Ability to work independently;
– Fluency in English;
– Computer skills including MS Office;
– Solid ethics;
– Good understanding of institutional settings in the public sector, primarily Education is considered an advantage.
Interested candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org and please reference the job title in your message. Electronic applications accepted only. All applicants will receive a confirmation that their electronic submission was received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.